Design: Blue-Transparent, unisex
Glasses with front X-ray protection of Pb 0.75 mm and side X-ray protection
of Pb 0.50 mm, universal size, weight approx. 85 g
The X-ray protective glasses have flat glasses and a radiation protection
of Pb 0.75 mm. The special plastic shells, which are lined on the inside
with coated X-ray protective material up to the level of the earpieces,
offer lateral protection of Pb 0.50 mm. The frame is made of an extremely
durable plastic which ensures easy cleaning and good resistance to chemicals
The BR331 comes with a storage case and a soft head band.
MAVIG uses only protective lenses of the highest quality. This guaranties
the best light transmission values and a maximum lens break resistance.
An ideal composition of the protective material results in a high level X-ray
absorption, and optimized production processes achieve an absolute
homogeneous allocation of the glass additives.
The quality features of our glasses make them perfect for the use
in the medical environment:
• Great frame stability through high-grade synthetic materials
• Optimized balance of sturdy, light-weight frame and lenses
• Minimized risk of injury due to shape and used components
• Low allergy risk due to carefully chosen materials
• Easy cleaning and superior resistance against chemical influences
• Wide and flexible head band for a comfortable fit
• For this model prescription lenses are available: Single and bifocal