UT70 – Lower Body Protection
With the UT70, MAVIG has created a new generation of table mounted
shields to offer flexibility with maximum protection.
The modular design of the lower body protection:
All components are interchangeable to give you the option to decide
what amount of protection is needed and from which side of the table
(possible mounting position: left or right).
The new large X-ray protective lower body table shield does not only
protect the doctor, but the assistant as well.
An accessory rail has been built into the shield to give the needed space
for table and C-Arm controls, as well as other required equipment.
- Lower body X-ray protection with a lead equivalent of Pb 0.50 mm
for all shields/panels
- Main shield (MS) can be combined individually with additional
side shields and upper shields, up to max. 1620 mm width
- Available for the following table profile rails: 7.7 x 25 mm (GE),
9 x 25 mm (Toshiba/Canon) und 10 x 25 mm (Philips/Siemens)
-> Please notice the minimum length of the table rail of 600 mm
for a proper installation of the UT70.
- Additional front accessory rail to match your table profile rail
- Optional wall mounts for storage
Ask a question