LED150F – LED Diagnosis and Minor Surgery Lamp
The LED150F covers a wide range of applications, from examinations
to minor surgical procedures.
||The LED150F is intuitively controlled
by means of the side-mounted control
panel and the sterilisable handle.
||The compact LED150F contains 26 powerful
LED modules. All modules provide a combined
light intensity of 110,000 Lux.
Technical Data Overview
- Central light intensity (at 1 m distance) / Colour temperature: 110,000 lx / 4500 ± 200 K
- Colour rendering index at 4300 Kelvin (CRI): Ra ≥ 95
- Focusable light field size (at 1 m distance): 180 – 250 mm
- Electronic brightness control: 50 – 100 % (incl. endoscopy light function)
- Sterilisable handle
- Temperature increase in head area: ≤ 0,5 K
- Power consumption (total): ≤ 35 VA
- Long lifetime of LEDs: ≥ 50.000 h
- Working area: 70 – 140 cm / Height adjustment (on Portegra2 spring arm) 117 cm
- Diameter of lamp head: 40 cm
- Weight LED150F: 3.5 kg
- Hazardous substances (EU Directive 2011/65/EU) – RoHS compliant
- Housing – Protection class IP42 / Fire protection class V0
- Medical Products Directive 93/42/EEC / Use according to DIN VDE 0100-710 /
Approvals: CE / NRTL
Ask a question
Copyright © 2020 MAVIG GmbH. All rights reserved.
Your Cookie Settings
MAVIG GmbH uses essential cookies in order to run our website. Also we use functional cookies for improvement of our website performance. You can adjust your cookies settings anytime. Just click on the link Cookie Settings. Further information about cookies you can obtain from our data privacy statement. By clicking Accept Cookies you agree to the usage of functional cookies.
Please consider that essential cookies always have to be activated.
Accept CookiesCookie Settings